Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 20 May 2013

Son's 21st Birthday

Hi everyone...sorry I've not been on lately, what with it being and my eldest Son's 21st Birthday ....where has the time gone!?.....and my youngest son, off school being pampered after hurting his knee (suspected hairline fracture), I've been kept so busy... We also had to hold off eldest's birthday meal for a week and a bit, due to him finishing off his Honours project for Uni, eventually had it at the weekend....we all had a great time, especially Cameron for celebrating twice!!
Anyway as promised here is his birthday montage card that I made....using Creata mirror and silky card, Joy Craft balloon, bunting and guitar dies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment