Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 24 January 2014

I See Fluffy....

Good morning all, I would first like to take this opportunity to wish my youngest Daniel a very 'Happy 14th Birthday' .... Hope you have a fab day!

Well it's that time again for another new challenge over at Craftitude Challenges. The theme being Anything Goes or I See Fluffy...... our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles and the image I have used is 'Away With The Bunnies' which you can purchase here. So on to my my creation, here is what I have come up with......

My Sample

Close Ups



For my background I have used both Creata mirror board topped with 12x12 backing paper. I topped my image on to again two Creata backing paper cards, both cut out using Spellbinders Labels 8 and Decorative Labels 8 dies. I coloured my image in using Promarkers Blossom, Baby Pink, Rose Pink, Almond, Putty, Blush, Antique Pink, Pear Green, Sandstone, Tan and Cerise.

To finish off I added  flourishes and flowers using Creata mirror board and backing paper card cut out from Joy Craft dies. Other items used were sequined flower, resin flowers and pearl gems all from my stash.

I hope this has given you some inspiration to follow....for more ideas, please stop by our blog to see lots of gorgeous creations done by my Teamies.....So looking forward to see what you create...!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments
Hugs Donna xxx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Happy birthday to Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, the colouring of this image is just beautiful. Your entire card is so delicate and magical. I love the corner treatments, especially that fluffy sequined flower. Your framing of the image and the way it is angled really showcase it fabulously.

    ReplyDelete