Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 9 January 2014

Stamping with Carley on Create and Craft....

My second post of the day....I just wanted to share with you a taster of my samples that I have been busy making earlier this week for Carley's show on Create and Craft today at 1pm.....Hope you like them!!

My Samples
For this I used Creata silky and mirror card, Heart stamp set and a free sentiment from the internet.

For this sample I used the Creata Butterfly stamp set, Creata mirror and backing paper card, Joy craft flower and flourish dies.

I just had to use our Carley digi stamp by Sherri Baldy as my main theme for this sample. I coloured in using my Promarkers. All backing papers are from Creata , as are the cupcake/bow stamps and sentiment topper.

Creata items used for this sample are the Horse stamp, Heart 12x12 backing paper, mirror card, backing paper card, Joy craft flower and flourish dies.

So on to my final sample, I know it's so 'Oooh la la'.....for this I used the Creata Paris stamps, Heart stamps, silky/metalic card, mirror card, Joy Craft flower and flourish dies and what sets this off is this fab image called Selina, by The Stamping Chef.

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope to see you soon
Hugs Donna xxx

3 comments:

  1. They are all so stunning . Each one so different and beautiful designs and colours .....Love them all .

    Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning samples, Donna, love them hun xxx

    ReplyDelete