Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Sunday 2 February 2014

GDT - At Crafting Musketeers

Good afternoon Crafters, hope you have all had a fab weekend, I have had a lovely one myself, my hubby and I managed away for the weekend ourselves for the first time in years, courtesy of his work. Spent a lovely time at the Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel in Kirknewton (near Edinburgh). Pity it was only for the one night!

A couple of months ago I won the Crafting Musketeers Challenge - Layer It Up. I was so thrilled, but even more so to be asked if I wanted to be a Guest Designer for their February challenge, which I duly accepted. Well the time has come so here is my creation for their Butterflies Challenge:-


My Sample

Close Ups



For my background I have used the fab Creata mirror board and the gorgeous Henbury Lane papers by Papermania. The 3d bear topper is by Creata. The flourishes and butterflies are all made from Joy Craft dies using Creata mirror board, the flowers also Joy Craft dies using Creata backing paper card. I finished off using a sentiment topper from Craftwork Cards and pearl gems and brads from my stash.

I hope this has given you some inspiration to have a go and join this fab challenge over at Crafting Musketeers. Their sponsor for this month is Dreamees. Looking forward to seeing all your Butterfly creations.
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments
Hugs Donna
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for guest designing at Crafting Musketeers! Your card is fabulous! Such lovely colors and sweet image!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Love your colours & design, along with cute image :) Congrats on being a guest designer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous to have you as a GDT, at Crafting Musketeers, Donna, and a wonderful card you have made for our challenge, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete