Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 7 April 2014

My Besties UK Challenge - Clean and Simple

Hiya, well today sees the start of our new challenge over at My Besties UK. Our theme this fortnight is'Clean and Simple'.

So for my DT project I have used the digi image 'Donna' .... yep named after me!!......I have coloured in image using Promarkers Almond, Putty, Rose Pink, Denim Blue, Soft Lime, Sandstone and Leaf Green. I have used a 6x6 scalloped card blank and for the background I have used Creata 2 different backing papers. I have used Joycrafts die 'Back in Time' Alarm clock in Creata mirror card, Joycrafts flag bunting in mirror card and also leaf flourish dies in mirror card too. To finish off I have used a wooden flower embellishment from my stash.

My Sample

Close Ups



I so enjoyed making this one up.....I hope it has given you some inspiration to have a go at our new challenge, it would be so great to see all your gorgeous creations....
Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such lovely messages!
Hugs Donna
xxx



6 comments: