Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 8 August 2014

Sky Lynn by Lacy Sunshine

Hiya Folks, here I am again, sharing with you another card I have made using Sky Lynn by Lacy Sunshine. I printed out image on to watercolour card, then coloured in using Promarkers Almond, Blush, Putty, Gold, Caramel, Burnt Orange, Antique Pink, Cardinal Red, Lipstick Red, Poppy and Marsh Green. For the background I used a couple of layers of Creata metalic card. I die cut the image using Spellbinders decorative ovals and topped on to another die cut layer of metalic card. I embellished using flowers, brads, gems, ribbon and cion from my stash. I finshed off with flourishes die cut from again metalic card using Joycraft die. So here's my card:-

My Sample 

Close Ups 



Thanks so much for stopping by, and leaving such lovely comments
Hope to see you again soon
Hugs Donna
xxx

I am entering this in to the following challenges:-


5 comments:

  1. WOW Stunning Donna, Love the image and the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna love the image,beautiful die-cuts and embellishments.Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is a stunning colour combo and the flower spray is just so beautiful.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 16, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete