Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Handy Organiser! ...

Morning Folks, hope you have all had a lovely Easter break and not over done it with choccie eggs!! Think I might have had one too many!!  Anyways I'm here with a little project that I have done...I'm always looking for storage so have created this handy little organiser to store my stamp sheets. It can also be used for storing adhesive gem strips, recipes, photographs or whatever else....

To create it, I have have used Dawn Bibby 12 x 12 papers folded to include pockets, 6 x 6 chipboard, Cinch binding wires, Creata backing paper, toppers and rub-ons. Finishing off with gems, ribbons and crochet ribbon. So here it is.....

My Project






 Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leave lovely comments!
Krafty Hugs
Donna
xxx

I'm entering this in to the following challenges:-


8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, what a fabulous organiser, love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely project. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart this time we hope to see you again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project! Thanks for dropping this by over at 613 Avenue Create. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete