Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Monday 18 May 2015

My little Gems Organiser

Hiya Folks, how are you all today? It's been a mixed day here, but really cold, just wish the hot weather will appear!! Anyways, I've been keeping my busy with a few projects, this one I have made before for my stamps but needed to make another as you can't have too much storage!! Another handy little organiser to keep all my favourite gems and pearls that I use most often. Here is the finished result:-

Finished Organiser


The products I used for this is:-
Indigo Blu Flights of Fancy 6x6 Card in purple and brown
Indigo Blu Free stamp set from Simply Cards & Papercraft Magazine
Indigo Blu Winter Dawn Gilding Flakes
Greyboard
Cinch Binding Wires
8 12x12 sheets of paper
Purple Glitter Letters
Little Birdie Boutique Elements Flowers
Ribbons and of course gems!
I first of all cut 2 pieces of greyboard measuring 6x6.These will be the covers. I used double sided tape and placed this round the edges of the boards, then applied the gilding flakes. Adding the lovely Indigo Blu card with my favourite colours and with butterflies too! I then used my Cinch to punch the holes for the binding wires.

Next I took my 12x12 papers and folded them to make pockets, like this...
12x12 Paper

Fold in Half

Then again

Finally fold into a quarter

Once folded I punched in the holes again using my Cinch to match up with the covers...I then stamped and embossed on the front of each pocket...using the Indigo blu stamps, VersaMark, Gold Detail embossing powder for the grass stamp and Cosmic Shimmer Tropic Yellow for the dragonfly stamp...

Finishing off I added the 'Gems' letters, flowers and gems to the front cover. I put together the pages and back cover adding the binding wires then lastly the ribbons...All that was left to do was add my gems!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by
See you next time
Krafty Hugs
Donna xxx

I'm entering this in to the following Challenges:-


7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful and fantastic project Donna
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you have created a gorgeous organizer. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea for your gems, I use a photo album for mine. Love the papers and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness what a fabulous organiser. Love the embossing on the inside and a wonderful tutorial. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful organiser!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "ribbon & bling” challenge over at Come and Get it.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)

    ReplyDelete