Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 4 December 2015

Crafty Mess - Challenge 5 Anything Goes

Hiya Folks

Sharing with you my latest DT sample for our new challenge over at Crafty Mess . Our sponsors this month are That Craft Place and Morgan's Artworld . I have chosen 'That Craft Place' and using 'Little Present' which you can purchase here 
My Project 
Product Used
That Craft Place - 'Little Present' digi image
Creative Expressions - Sue Wilson Holly dies
X-Cut - Sentiment dies
Papermania - 'Pocket Full Of Posies' A4 paper and Adhesive gold domes
WOW! - Metallic Gold Rich embossing powder and Sparkling Snow embossing Glitter
Liquid Pearls - Ruby Red
ProMarkers - Almond, Blush, Berry Red, Crimson, Tan, Sandstone, Caramel, Mustard, Pear Green, Antique Pink, Cool Grey4 and Cool Grey5
Poinsettia Flower, Gold card and Brad  - From my stash

Layered together gold card and backing paper onto plain white scalloped C5 card. Printed off image, coloured using ProMarkers, added WOW! Sparkling Snow embossing Glitter to the 'fur' areas for effect and also Metallic Gold Rich to the 'buckle and Boot Eyelets' too,  then carefully cut out.  I die cut the holly sprigs and sentiments from gold card. To finish off I added the poinsettia flower and brad after adding again some WOW! embossing glitter to the leaf edges a snow effect and Liquid Pearls as berries on the holly sprigs. Not forgetting the Adhesive gold domes!
Close Ups 
Once again 'Thanks' so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate you all taking your time to leave such lovely comments, it means so much to me!!
Till the next time
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna
xxx
 I am entering this into the following challenges:-

10 comments:


  1. your card is wonderful
    have a nice day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Donna. The poinsettia looks fabulous and the image is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous papers and poinsettia . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the poinsettias and papers. A beautiful image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous - lovely colours and details - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Donna, A beautiful card and image, which you have coloured so beautifully. Love the poinsettia.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Donna, I love the image & the gorgeous paper you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete