Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Thursday 30 June 2016

Working with Past Images at Julia Spiri New Release Team

Good morning Crafty Friends, how are you all and have you been having a good week so far? Well my week was good up until late Tuesday night when I had a wee accident with my 'pokey tool' and puntured my finger through and through! Ouch .. ended up at A&E, to get it checked yesterday morning and had to have another 'jab', a top up of tetanus! I must say my finger is sore and bruised with two little punture marks, but my arm after the jab, is agony! I definitely wont be doing that again in a hurry!
I'm here today as it's the turn of the New Release team at Julia Spiri, though this week we have no new images, but don't worry, we have been creating with past images and I chose to work with The Birds and Hair, from the 'Fantasy Hair' Collection, isn't she fab?! For more wonderful images and challenge details etc, please follow the links at the bottom of the page!!
Here is my finished project...
 My Project 
Products Used
Julia Spiri - The Birds and Hair image
Pro Markers - Rose, Pale Pink, Baby Pink, Buttercup, Pastel Beige, Powder Blue, Denim Blue, Leaf Green, Meadow Green and Cool Grey 4
Copic Ciao - Egg Shell and Pinkish White
Sakura Permapaque - Pink and Metalic Pink
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour card and Embossalicious Delicate Floral folder
Creata - Green backing card
Spellbinders - Decorative Oval dies
Creative Expression's - Lace Edged Leaf dies
Petaloo - Fabric Butterfly embellishment 
DecoArt - Glamour Dust crystal
From My Stash - White card, Pink flowers, Pearls, Brads, Small flowers and Pearl stems

To make this I, printed, coloured and carefuly cut out image. I die cut and embossed the ovals, then layered together. I decorated, as shown, with flowers, die cut leaves, brads, pearls and butterfly embellishment. Finishing off with adding the image, along with pearl stems!
Close Ups

Well, thanks so much again, for stopping by and hope you have enjoyed my post, if you need more inspiration, then hop over to our blog and see all of the fabulous creations by my fellow DT girls ...why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
Links
Etsy Shop
 Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri On Pinterest  
Julia Spiri On Google+ 


I am entering this into the following challenges:-


15 comments:

  1. Hi Donna your card is gorgeous I love the image you have used. Poor you I hope you feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and just love the card shape. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I just love your wonderful shaped card and all the details. Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely - hope the finger and arm are soon better - those tetanus jabs are agony afterwards - I know from experience! thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl 'use any image' challenge, best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna, I hope you finger is okay! A gorgeous card and loving the image and beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful creation for our them this week Donna, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project, lovely details.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Colour Challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Julie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch!! Sorry to hear about your accident! Your card is beautiful!! The shape is perfect for this beautiful image and I love your flower and leaf embellishments. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely creation!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Carla DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow stunningly gorgeous. Great work love it.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete