Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Friday 25 November 2016

'Exotic Flowers' with Julia Spiri

Back again, Crafty Friends, Blogging Buddies and Followers...It's New Release time again over at Julia Spiri. Oh wow, it's absolutely fab and a scene too, called Exotic Flowers, it comes with gorgeous flowers and a beautiful girl image too. I couldn't wait to get colouring!! For more wonderful images and challenge details etc, please follow the links at the bottom of the page!!  Here is what I created...
My Project
Products Used
Julia Spiri - 'Exotic Flowers' Image
ProMarkers - Saffron, Almond, Pink Carnation, Mustard, Buttercup, Sandstone, Aubergine, Amethyst, Lavender, Lilac, Blossom, Orchid, Cerise, Antique Pink, Fuchsia Pink, Lime Zest, Lime Green, Pear Green and Moss
Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White
Glitter Gel Pen - Gold
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card
Spellbinders - Timeless Rectangle Dies
Britannia - Rose Leaf Die
Prima - Pink Rose Flower
Bazzil Bling - Purple Card
Docrafts - Papermania White Satin Ribbon (Coloured) and Sparkling Gem
From My Stash - Gold Card and Adhesive Pearls

To create this, I printed the image large on to card and coloured using my ProMarkers, I then scanned it and again printed on to card in a smaller scale to fit the dies, then cut out and layered on to die cut purple card, which I cut twice to create the card. To decorate I added satin bow with gem, flower, die cut leaves and pearl gems too. I think it turned out great, what do you think?. 

Close Ups



My Original Coloured Image

 Well, thanks so much again, for stopping by and hope you have enjoyed my post, if you do need more inspiration, then hop over to our blog and see all of the fabulous creations by my fellow DT girls ...why not leave them some love too!!

Looking forward to your next visit, so until then
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
Links
Etsy Shop
 Challenge Blog
Facebook Fan Group
Julia Spiri On Pinterest  
Julia Spiri On Google+
https://plus.google.com/+JuliaSpiri

I am entering this into the following Challenges:-
The Sisterhood of Crafters - # Use some Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a stunning card. The image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed Donna! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use PEARLS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete