Hi, thank you so much for stopping by today and hope you enjoy your visit!. Whilst you're here, it would be so nice if you could leave a little love and/or follow me, & in return, I'll do the same for you! D xxx

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Use Christmas Papers with Crafty Addicts

Hi there Crafty Friends, Blogging Buddies and Followers....a new challenge has started over at Crafty Addicts. This fortnight our theme as always is 'Anything Goes' with a twist of 'Christmas Papers'. Sponsoring us is the fab Scrapper's Delight, who are offering 3 digi images to the Winner. For my DT inspiration I am using the gorgeous Victorian Digi 1 and here is what I created, hope you like it!?
My Project
 Products Used
 Scrapper's Delight - 'Victorian Digi 1 Image
ProMarkers - Tan, Sandstone, Cardinal Red and Crimson
Copic Ciao - Cotton Pearl and Pinkish White
Crafter's Companion - Watercolour Card, Centura Pearl Card and Sara Davis Snowflake & Bauble Dies
Creata - Mirror Card
Britannia - 'Merry Christmas', Pine Leaves and Poinsettia Dies
Trimcraft - Dovecraft 'Winter Blooms' 8x8 Papers
Creative Expressions - Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels 'Iced Snow'
Woodware - Corner Punch
From My Stash - Poinsettia Flower/Leaves, White Vellum Paper, Brad, Lace Ribbon and Gems

Matt and layered together, Christmas papers with mirror card. Printed, coloured, glittered and carefully cut out image, placing as shown. To decorate I added, poinsettia flower, made up using paper flower and die cut poinsettia too, along with die cut pine leaves and brad to finish. I also added lace ribbon bow with die cut snowflake and 'Merry Christmas' sentiment with die cut hanging bauble! 
Close Ups 




Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my blog.  I hope you will come and join us this week, if you need more inspiration, then pop over to our challenge blog and see all of the gorgeous cards created by my DT buddies, why not leave them some love too!!
Looking forward to your next visit, so until then, have a wonderful week!
'Happy Crafting'
Hugs Donna (DT)
xxx
 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna this is another stunning card the image and papers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete